- This is a stretchy paint based on oil paint for adding stains to painted plastic models to give them a more realistic look.
- It can be used for a wide range of applications, including sumiire and washing.
- It can be used not only on its own, but also mixed with other paints in the series.
* Please use the special Mr. Weathering Color Thinner for dilution and maintenance of tools.
* The material is designed to be relatively resistant to cracks in polystyrene resin, cracks or damage may occur. Avoid applying too much paint or paint thinner at one time. Dry the paint before using another weathering paint.
* The bottle contains a stainless steel ball. Not to shake the bottle too hard, as this may damage the bottle.
* Cannot be mixed with water-based weathering paint.
*If the substrate is glossy, it is difficult for the applied weathering to adhere.
Use over semi-gloss/matte paints or apply a semi-gloss/matte clear coat to the substrate before use to make it easier to fix.
However, please note that once it is fixed, it will be difficult to remove using a special thinning solution.
Rich brown intended to replicate soil stains or rust. It enhances the reality of work when used for inking in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.