Mr.COLOR hobby paint is a paint that has long been regarded highly by modelers world wide as a model paint that delivers an outstanding finish. There are a large number of colors and color types available, which are suitable for painting almost all models.
Generally, Mr.Color provides a wider range of paint colors and finishes than Aqueous Hobby Color, and will dry to a smoother and harder finish.
- The use of Mr Thinner is required to thin Mr. Color paint, both to thin paint if desired, and also to clean paint brushes and airbrushes. Mr Thinner is available in 3 types (standard Mr. Thinner, Mr.Rapid Thinner and also Mr.Levelling Thinner) and four sizes - 50ml, 110ml, 250ml and 400ml.
- The use of Mr.Thinner is required to thin Mr. Color paint, both to thin paint if desired, and also to clean paint brushes and airbrushes.
- Mr. Leveling Thinner is highly recommended for clear color that helps to make paint surface smoother.
- When applying Mr.Color paint, 1 to 2 coats are recommended when using paint brushes, and 2 to 3 coats if using an airbrush to spray paint.
- If airbrushing Mr.Color paint, it should be thinned after diluting to a ratio of between 1 (Mr.Color) and 1 to 2 (Mr. Thinner), depending on the degree of paint viscosity required.
- Gloss levels obtained using gloss coat Mr.Color hobby paints can be adjusted by using Flat Base - mix approximately 5 to 10% of C-30 Flat Base to convert gloss colors to a semi gloss finish, or 10 to 20% for a matt finish. The percentage of Flat Base used can be adjusted to vary the amount of gloss level obtained.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.