Mr. COLOR featuring quick drying and strong coating develops further.
We have realized brighter color development, the hiding force of the surface color, and stronger coating. In new product Mr. COLOR GX also, we have realized high quality paint for the model without using “toluene” at all.
This paint can be mixed with Mr. Color currently on the market and use Mr. Color Thinner for dilution or Leveling Thinner.
The UV cutting compound contained protects the work from sunburn or yellowing due to UV rays.
- Mr.Color GX paints can be mixed with standard Mr.Color paint. The use of Mr.Thinner is required to thin Mr. Color paint, both to thin paint if desired, and also to clean paint brushes and airbrushes.
- Mr. Rapid Thinner is highly recommended for metallic color that helps to make paint surface smoother.
- When applying Mr.Color paint, 1 to 2 coats are recommended when using paint brushes, and 2 to 3 coats if using an airbrush to spray paint.
- If airbrushing Mr.Color paint, it should be thinned after diluting to a ratio of between 1 (Mr.Color) and 1 to 2 (Mr. Thinner), depending on the degree of paint viscosity required.
- Gloss levels obtained using gloss coat Mr.Color hobby paints can be adjusted by using Flat Base - mix approximately 5 to 10% of C-30 Flat Base to convert gloss colors to a semi gloss finish, or 10 to 20% for a matt finish. The percentage of Flat Base used can be adjusted to vary the amount of gloss level obtained.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.